The Sephora Savings Event started today so I tried to keep it simple by throwing together 10 splurge worthy beauty items that I love and use. Sephora only has 2 big sales a year and this is one of them! Here are some details regarding the sale:
10/31-11/9: 20% OFF FOR ROUGE LEVEL
11/3-11/9: 15% OFF FOR VIB LEVEL
11/5-11/9: 10% OFF FOR BEAUTY INSIDERS (just have to sign up online)
USE CODE: HOLIDAYFUN
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY FILMSTAR – This bronze and glow contour kit is so heavenly to use that I only use on special occasions. The colors look really natural and it always lasts all day for me!
- BAREMINERALS FOUNDATION – I love this liquid foundation for full coverage days because it covers all my imperfections without making me look cakey. I use the color Golden Ivory in the wintertime then build my color with bronzer.
- DR. DENNIS GROSS ALPHA BETA DAILY PEEL – These two step pads are amazing for texture and contain glycol acid, salicylic acid, and lactic acid.
- BOUNCE & BLUR BLUSH – This is THEE blush that changed the game for me. I never ever wore blush before I found the Blurred Buff shade. It’s not quite a powder nor is it a cream. The texture of it is so satisfying.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY LIP CHEAT – I love this lip liner paired with the Pillow Talk lipstick.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY PILLOW TALK LIPSTICK – Yes, it really is as good as the people say it is. The original pillow talk color is the “Nude Pink” one. It’s matte but not drying!
- NOT A PERFUME – This has been my signature scent for probably 6+ years and I don’t plan to stop anytime soon. If you’re not a huge fan of florally perfumes, you would probably love this too!
- SLIP SILK PILLOWCASE – Highly recommend investing in one of these. Great for protecting the skin and hair when sleeping at night.
- KVD TATTOO EYELINER – If you’re in the market for you felt tip liner, this one is the best I’ve used.
- READY TO ROLL BRUSH SET – I love all of these cruelty-free brushes for daily use!